We have a simple exercise for you today that helps you get started in identifying who specifically your ideal client is. Answer the questions below as best you can, in as much detail as possible. If you don’t have a client that you absolutely love (don’t worry, we will help you find them!) it’s totally okay to make one up. Take a few moments to dream about your perfect client and then describe him / her using the questions below.
1. What’s the name of your absolute favorite past (or current) client? (Hint: It may be more than one, if so take the best of both and come up with your own name for them).
2. How important is travel in their lives?
3. How often do they travel?
4. Why do they place so much importance in traveling?
5. What are their hobbies?
6. What type of brands they purchase?
7. Where do they “hang out” online? (Facebook, Instagram, etc)
8. Do they have a favorite restaurant in town?
9. Why do they call you every year to plan their vacation?
10. How can you reach their like-minded friends?
Next week we’ll tell you what to do with the answers to these questions.
Love & Success,
Heidi and Your Marketing Team
P.S. If you haven’t yet downloaded the special report on 14 Ways To Get Dream Clients, download it now!