In order to create an effective marketing plan and set goals, you first need to take a moment and evaluate your business.
Start by doing a quick analysis of where your clients came from.
- How many clients came through referrals?
- How many clients found you via Social Media?
- How many clients found you at a live show (bridal expo, consumer show, etc.)?
- How many called you from a mailer they received from you?
- How many found you online (Google or another search engine)?
- What other channels did you get clients from?
Next, look at which number is the highest. That is the #1 thing you must continue to do in order to capitalize on what works for you and your business.
When you sit down to create your marketing plan, be sure that it includes nurturing your top 2 channels that bring you the most clients. That will get your marketing plan started in the right direction.
If you would like help create an effective marketing plan that consistently brings in new dream clients, and that is as automated as possible, come join us in the Travel Expert Marketing Academy!
In the Travel Experts Marketing Academy you get a step-by-step plan, as well as coaching and support. And we have a TON of fun!!
If you have questions about the Academy email [email protected]. There is always a member from our team eager and ready to help you.
Love & Success,
Heidi and Your Marketing Team