We Don’t Just Create Websites
WE MAKE YOU MORE MONEY
Your website is your #1 marketing tool. If your website isn’t doing what it’s supposed to do — that is, driving traffic, generating interest like crazy, and making it super easy and attractive for people to linger, read, engage, and take action — then it’s a huge waste of your time and money.
DO YOU WANT A GORGEOUS CUSTOM DESIGNED WORDPRESS WEBSITE THAT IS BRANDED FOR YOU, AND THAT YOU ARE IN FULL CONTROL OF (MEANING YOU OWN IT, YOU CAN UPDATE IT YOURSELF, AND YOU DON’T HAVE ANY RESTRICTIONS ON COLORS, LAYOUT, TEXT OR IMAGES?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES, YOU’RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
If you want all the juicy details,
Here’s a question we get all the time:
What’s the big deal with choosing the “right” website?
Does it really matter?
Short answer: YES. It matters. You want to attract ideal clients who are not only willing, but eager, to pay you top dollar for your awesomeness. Being able to identify those ideal clients – and bless and send non-ideal clients on their way to find their best match – will save you hours of frustration, tons of money, and ultimately, will save your joy and sanity in your work. Drawing those perfect clients to you as efficiently as possible does matter. It makes a huge difference in your business and in who you are as an entrepreneur. And your website is the most powerful tool at your disposal.
In addition to being your #1 marketing tool, your site is also usually the invitation that great clients have to come and meet you and ultimately decide if they want to give you money. People do business with companies they know, like and trust.
Your website is, for the vast majority of potential clients, the first opportunity they have to get to know you. If they come to your party and aren’t impressed enough to linger and continue the conversation, they’ll leave and will most likely never return.
On the other hand, if your site conveys to them that you understand their needs, wants, desires, pain, what keeps them up at night – then they are more likely to trust you. If they feel that you really get them, and that getting them matters to you – they’ll be more inclined to like you.
Business, at the root, is not that different from all of our other relationships. We naturally want to engage with people who show up, who help, who have integrity and a genuine energy for their work, who know themselves and want to know others.
What does your website say about the way your approach people through your work?
In the first 90 days of my new website going live, I saw a 34% increase in revenue. I recommend CSM’s website package to ALL of the health practitioners I coach. CSM provides you way more than just a website.
Nichi Hirsch, MyHealthyBeginning.com
Here’s another question we get all the time:
So, I already have this site – it doesn’t really work, and I don’t really like it, and I don’t really send people to it because I’m kind of embarrassed by it – but can you just, you know, give it a makeover instead of building a totally new site?
Short answer: no. Here’s s the deal – if you’ve been having trouble with your website, chances are we’ll have problems, too. It takes time to dig around in code and find what’s slowing a site down, or causing crashes, or not working properly, and if we didn’t build the site, we’re less familiar with the code, and suddenly “quick fixes” take ten times as long. It gets messy and expensive for you – in a hurry. Making over a website that’s not functioning properly is like installing new high-end countertops in a house with a shaky foundation, old tangled wiring, and a sagging roof: eventually, you have to pay for all of it, and you will inevitably wind up paying more than if you had just started with a new foundation.
We’re not into cosmetic fixes. We’re into transformation, strength from the inside out. We’re about doing what works – in the fastest, most affordable, most efficient way possible. We offer an incredible site at an incredible value.
Here’s why our website package brings you the good stuff you need and saves you the hassle you don’t.
- We get it right. The first time. No sloppy code. No nickel-and-diming. No disappearing act — we’ll still be here to support you. We’ve tested these sites for years — and we use several for our business, as well — so we know how to deliver what you need and get you up and running.
- We know what works. We keep up with the latest marketing strategies and split tests so you don’t have to.
- We listen, and because we know your business and are invested in your success, we work closely with you to lay out your Site Map, page designs, marketing/sales funnel, and to choose the tools that are best suited for your business.
- We use the latest technologies – responsive design, conversion optimization, analytics, plugins, and online marketing tools.
- You can rest easy knowing we built you a solid, durable website. We’ve spent hours (and hours and hours) researching backup systems, anti-hacking systems, and which plugins are compatible with each other.
- You’re getting a boatload of real-world, important, revenue-boosting stuff at a reasonable price. Each package includes:
- Branding, copy writing, design, and WordPress development – all in one place.
- Private one-on-one website strategy session with Heidi
- Mini Branding Package
- Mini Copy Writing & Editing Package
- A comprehensive plugin package hand selected for you
- A responsive WordPress website (which means your site will look great on mobile devices)
- Basic On-site Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Automatic monthly or quarterly maintenance and back-up (if you chose it, for a small recurring fee)
- A site that will grow with you as your business grows
- A user-friendly interface that gives you control over your own site.
- Access to online tutorial videos that show you how to make changes and updates to your website
- Ongoing support at 20% OFF our standard rate
- Skilled programmers
- Copywriters that understand conversions
- Email marketing experts that can work with any of the major platforms
- Streamlined processes & fantastic project managers (so fantastic you’ll probably want to take yours home with you)
- Google Analytics installed & configured for you, and tutorial videos on how to review your analytics
- A site that will grow and evolve with you as you grow and evolve your business.
Like everything in this process,
we want to keep it simple and straightforward.
Our website package is $4,200 – Made in 3 Payments:
- one down payment
- one payment halfway through project
- then final payment upon completion.
That’s it. No monthly billing, no huge up-front or back-end costs.
If you want an impressive, professional website for your business,
I highly recommend Clear Simple Marketing. They know their stuff and how to get results. Their staff listened to my ideas and implemented them perfectly. Just having this awesome new website has helped increased my monthly sales by 30%.
They were professional and easy to work with. Simply stated, they know exactly how to build the perfect website and get it up and running in a matter of a couple of weeks. I now look forward to working with them again on my bi-weekly e-Newsletter [Ezine].
Cheryl Stewart, TrvlForYou.com
You might be wondering:
Is this website package for me? It is the right package if:
- You know your niche, your ideal client avatar, and you have refined your marketing message.
- You have a well established agency and a specific set of needs for your new website
- You have your branding done and it simply needs to be refreshed (or used as is), OR, you have your branding partially done and you have a clear vision for how you want it completed. This website package comes with a mini-branding package that you can use to refresh or finish your existing branding.
- You want a beautiful website that attracts DREAM clients and makes them want to hire you!
- You want to work with a marketing team who can pinpoint exactly what you need to do to quickly take your business in exciting, fulfilling, and lucrative directions.
- You like efficiency.
- You want the design and building of your new website, and your ongoing list building strategy, to be streamlined processes.
- You want your new website to evoke the true essence of you and your brand.
How the Process Works in 9 Clear Steps
- Purchase your website package.
- Get access to an easy to follow checklist that walks you through how to prepare the information for your new website.
- Schedule your private one-on-one Website Strategy & Branding Sessions (held over the phone or via Skype)
- Complete your checklist and submit it.
- Meet with your Project Manager to go over the “look and feel” you want for your new website.
- We’ll get to work designing and building your new website.
- After we have all of your design elements, copy, and you’ve approved your page designs, it take us 3-6 weeks to complete your website depending on our current volume of work.
- Review your new website. Take a couple of weeks to test drive it. Make a list of any tweaks and changes you want made to it and submit the list to your Project Manager. We’ll make up 90-minutes worth of tweaks and changes. All changes beyond the 90-minutes are at 20% off our standard rate.
- Get access to short easy-to-follow online training videos that show you how to make updates to your website. This puts you in control!
Because of the new website and optimization the CSM team provided me with, I’ve had a ton of business and several other opportunities. I may even participate in an episode of “Bathcrashers” which airs on diyTV and HGTV nationally! I think the new website you built for me and the optimization services you provide will always be my biggest asset for producing new customer leads.
T.J. Roemer, creativetileworks.net
The Additional Costs You Can Expect:
Website Hosting – Based on your needs, we recommend a hosting company and a hosting plan. Approximately $190 for two years ($7.95/month).
Website Backup – We will recommend a low-cost reputable backup system for your website. The cost will be approximately $75 per year.
Website Maintenance – You will need to keep your website up to date with the latest version of WordPress and WordPress plugins, and you will need to test your backup system on a quarterly basis. Our website maintenance plans are $46 / quarter (every 3 months).
Domain Name Hosting – You will need to own a domain name. Approximately $12/year.
Anti-Hacker Software – After your new website is live, we recommend that you have an anti-hacking program installed on your website. The one we personally use on our website and recommend to our clients is approximately $40/year. This is optional but we highly recommend it.
I am new to the online world of marketing, and am grateful to have Heidi and her team in my corner. With her quick mind and firsthand knowledge of online marketing, she broke it down for me in easy-to-follow steps personalized them to my situation. With her help I have honed by business concept and services, created a website I am proud of, and begun an exciting online marketing plan. They saved me countless hours trying to figure it out of my own and making the same mistakes many solopreneurs face when starting out. Thank you Heidi and I look forward to continuing to work with you!
Monika Hoyt, Relationship Coach, MonikaHoyt.com