Travel Expert Marketing Academy
Terms Of Service
1. The Travel Expert Marketing Academy (“the Program”) is a recurring membership program. The client’s credit card given at the time of purchase will be charged every 30 days until the client submits a cancellation request.
2. The Program requires a valid email address and a stable Internet connection to be able to play video and audio files.
3. All program transactions must be in US Dollars (USD), regardless of place of purchase.
4. Membership in the Program is not transferable.
5. Program fees are subject to change with 60 days written or email notice and we reserve the right to change, modify, or cancel the Program as necessary.
6. Lifetime members (those who purchase it) will have full access to the entire program for the life of the program (not for life of the member).
Cancellations & Refunds:
1. You may cancel this program at any time. Your membership will be canceled within 15 days after you submit your cancellation. To cancel your membership, simply fill out the cancellation form within the MTE Vault under “My Account.”
2. Your enrollment fee and monthly dues are non-refundable.
3. Lifetime Membership is fully refundable within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days, your lifetime membership purchase is non-refundable.
4. The Program is not responsible for any differences in the exchange rate from the date of the original purchase and the date of the refund.
Privacy & Provisions:
2. You agree to release the Program and all its affiliates, agents or representatives, from any and all actions, claims, demands or damages of any kind, whether based in tort, contract, law or equity and direct or indirect, arising from your participation in the Program. No representation or warranty of any kind is expressly made or implied as to the results you may experience from your participation in the Program. You understand that all actions undertaken are performed voluntarily. Members should seek independent professional advice before undertaking any physical, business or investment actions.
3. Should any provision of this agreement be held by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this agreement shall not be affected.
4. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. Any prior representations, agreements, understandings or undertakings are hereby superseded.
This website is not intended to provide personalized legal, accounting, financial, or investment advice. Members are encouraged to seek the counsel of competent professionals with regard to such matters as interpretation of the law, proper accounting procedures, financial planning, and investment strategies. This website specifically disclaims any liability, loss, or risk which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the contents of this work.