FAM Trips are fun and informative, and they can be lucrative! Use these four tips, and you could get bookings with dream clients while you are on your FAM Trip.
1-Before You Say “Yes” to the FAM Trip
- Be strategic about it – does it align with your niche?
- Are the types of clients who will want to go to this destination, your DREAM clients?
- Will you be able to market it?
2- Before You Depart
- Plan ahead, research itineraries, data plans, etc.
- Where does your audience hang out?
- Announce it to your audience (online and offline)
- Devise strategies and goals
- Pre-schedule posts on Social Media
3- While On Your FAM Trip
- Be prepared with forms for note taking, camera, batteries, phone that works
- Dress appropriately
- Take pictures of yourself in different locations
- Post pictures and videos then, blog later
- Keep your notes and pictures organized
4- After Your FAM Trip
- Follow up with the Tour Operator for any specials you can market
- Recap and post on your blog and in e-Newsletter
- Connect with each person you met
- Contact potential clients perfect for the destination (Postcards, emails and phone calls)
People want to follow you on Social Media and see the pictures of what you are seeing and experiencing, post regularly and stay consistent, and you will get inquiries.
One More Tip: To post pictures that have text written on them (such as your website URL), and to edit your photos, and design any type of image, use a free easy tool called Canva.
Below is an example of what you can create with Canva.com.
Love & Success,
Heidi and Your Marketing Team